The Honorary Consulate of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in Thessaloniki has been established since November 1995, under the patronage of the Jordanian Embassy in Athens.
Under the patronage of the Jordanian Embassy in Athens:
1. Provides a range of Consular Services.
2. Promotes bilateral relations between Jordan and Greece in the fields of Tourism, Culture, Trade and Investments.
3. Organizes business delegations in collaboration with the Jordan Chamber of Commerce, Jordan Investment Board.
4. Supports fund raising and charity activities.
5. Organizes Press Trips in collaboration with the Jordan Tourism Board.